TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- CANCELLATION POLICY. Online sales may be cancelled only up until Merchandise is loaded on the truck for delivery, generally three days prior to the delivery date. Express/Next Day Delivery orders are not eligible for cancellation. Once merchandise is loaded, the order cannot be cancelled and will be treated as a return. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
- RETURN POLICY. Returns of items purchased online are permitted within 48 hours of delivery if the merchandise was not as expected.48 hour is Initiate after sales email time subtract Signing time. Internet sales support will reply to your email within 12 hours, and keeps in touch with you until the whole after-sales service is completed for you. Refunds will be made for the purchase price of the merchandise plus tax, but not the delivery charge. To initiate a return, please contact Internet Sales Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will provide instructions for returning your merchandise. Please include your original sales order number when contacting Internet Sales Support. You are responsible for returning the merchandise in the condition in which it was delivered. Items delivered via UPS must be returned via UPS at the customer’s expense. Once the merchandise has been returned to us, refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
- We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- You must make any change of the delivery address or change in the order by email (email@example.com) and the change will be binding only if we confirm the change before delivery. Changes may delay the delivery date.
- Merchandise marked “Partial Assembly Required” (disassembled) or “Assembly Required” is delivered for assembly by purchaser.
- We retain title to all furnishings until delivered to you and paid for in full.
- Certain returns and exchanges, including for mattresses and box springs, may require that you pay a “pickup and redelivery fee” or other fee to cover costs of pickup and delivery from your home or re-stocking.
- Limitation of Damages for Delivery Services: Furniture.com will use a third party delivery service provider (“the delivery service provider”) to deliver your merchandise. The delivery service provider is expressly intended as a third party beneficiary of this Limitation of Damages:
THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF FURNITURE.COM RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE DELIVERY SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED TWO TIMES THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU PAID TO FURNITURE.COM FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, WHETHER YOU CLAIM DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO REAL OR PERSONAL PROPERTY) RELATING TO BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FURNITURE.COM OR ANY THIRD PARTY DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER THAT DELIVERS OR ATTEMPTS TO DELIVER YOUR MERCHANDISE AND ITS OR THEIR AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR DELIVERY SERVICES. This limitation of liability shall not apply to (a) liability resulting from Furniture.com”s or the delivery service provider”s gross negligence or willful misconduct and (b) death or bodily injury resulting from Furniture.com”s or the delivery service provider”s negligent acts or omissions. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- If we have to pay any monies or hire an attorney to collect payment from you, we can recover from you all of our collection costs including the fees of our attorney.
- Merchandise purchased for commercial settings or used for commercial purposes in any manner, including but not limited to third party rental properties, is not covered by the Limited Product Warranty below or any other warranty, express or implied.
- FOR PICKUP ITEMS, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR LOADING/TRANSPORTING/UNLOADING MERCHANDISE. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE/INJURY TO VEHICLES, MERCHANDISE, YOU OR OTHERS DURING LOADING/TRANSPORT/UNLOADING.
- FURNITURE.COM may share and use information you provide to us with FURNITURE.COM”s affiliates and third parties for purposes including, without limitation, processing and servicing your order, arranging delivery, marketing, financing, conducting surveys (including satisfaction surveys) and researching and improving products. This information may include your name, contact information, and purchase history. By voluntarily providing your information to us, you consent to our use of your information as described.
- Notwithstanding the context in which you provide your e-mail address or telephone number, you consent to FURNITURE.COM, its affiliates, any other intended beneficiary of the Agreements, and any third-party service providers, including, but not limited to, delivery service providers and survey/research companies, contacting you using any e-mail address or any telephone number that you provide for any purpose including, without limitation, processing and servicing your order, arranging delivery, conducting surveys (including satisfaction surveys) researching and improving products, and marketing.
- You agree that we may take or cause to be taken photos on delivery, attempted delivery, or merchandise set-up, and use the photos to help resolve merchandise, delivery, set-up, damage, or customer service issues. We may also use the photos to verify delivery location or audit for quality purposes.
This Limited Warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original consumer purchaser, and for merchandise which has remained at the original non-commercial delivery site. Furniture.com warrants that the purchased merchandise will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of delivery. To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must give us written notice of the defect within the one (1) year warranty period at Furniture.com Email to info@Furniture.com. This Limited Warranty does not cover: 1) wear, fading, or shrinkage of fabrics; 2) damage due to alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidents; 3) damage or discoloration caused by light; 4) natural variations in the color or graining of products; 5) ridges or rough areas in wicker, marble, and natural stone; 6) mold, mildew, dirt, or pilling; 7) fading/oxidized paint or rust; 8) imperfections, small cracks, and teak oil in new and reclaimed teak; and 9) damage due to wind, fire, rain, hurricane, and other weather or climatological causes or natural disasters. Failure to follow care instructions, including but not limited to properly draining outdoor cushions and closing umbrellas when unattended, will void the Limited Warranty. If you provide notice during the Limited Warranty period that the purchased merchandise is not free from defects in material and workmanship for the duration of this Limited Warranty, we will at our option, either (i) repair or replace the non-conforming merchandise or its non-conforming components, or (ii) refund the purchase price in exchange for return of the merchandise.