There is nothing like a quality time spent outdoors enjoying the weather and the safe surrounding of your home.
Lounge Around and Dine Outside
From chilling out in the sun, to having lunches and dinners alfresco, the garden can easily become the extension of your home. All you need to do is get yourself a quality, weather-resistant outdoor furniture. Furnishing garden space revolves around suitable materials. You will enjoy your perfect outdoor set-up for years if you choose the right ones from the start – look for those made of synthetic rattan, durable teak wood or rust-resistant metal.
Which outdoor furniture is the best for you?
- Aluminium garden sets – lightweight, easy to move around and low maintenance. Good option if you want to have the possibility to adjust your set-up the way you like. Goes well with modern and contemporary style.
- Wooden outdoor furniture – when made of sturdy wood species it can last for years but requires regular treatment. Never go out of style.
- Synthetic rattan garden furniture – perfectly imitates natural wicker, but is way more easy care. Traditional look, but thanks to its popularity often in an updated version.
How to choose garden furniture to your space?
- Big backyard – go for spacious conversation sets or lounge furniture consisting of garden sofas, coffee tables and armchairs or loungers.
- Medium garden – outdoor dining set might be a perfect choice for you, especially if you like hosting dinner parties and BBQ.
- Small terrace – look for bistro sets and balcony furniture. Compact sets allow you to sit a small party of 2-4 people, depending on the room you have.
Enjoy The Sun
When thinking about garden season one thing pops to our mind immediately – the sun. To fully appreciate the sunny weather you need to have a comfy lounger or at least a reclining garden chair. If spending the entire day in the sun rays is a bit too much there is a simple solution to that – garden parasol that will protect you if it gets too hot. If you feel that it is the time to cool down for a bit, an outdoor hot tub is just what you need.
Outdoor Decor Pieces
Decorate your backyard with decor pieces that are made to be outside. To achieve this, begin with plant pots and create your own green shelter. Accent your garden space with a modern outdoor area rug, throw in a portable coffee table and finish off with a patio heater or fire pit that allows you to stay outside long after the sun goes down.
Explore a wide range of outdoor furniture to perfectly match your garden decor and create an oasis to fully enjoy the time in and out of the summer season.
All prices include VAT, excluding shipping costs. Crossed out price is based on competition price.